Fantastic Phone Deals From Orange
The Orange Shop fulfils the insatiable demand for trailblazing technology in the mobile phone industry, and is out to topple the best by going much further than the extra mile when it comes to service delivery. Every conceivable concern is taken into consideration to satisfy customers of all age groups
Why use Orange?
The Orange Shop prides itself in providing an impeccable service for any need, and every client receives care and attention fit for royalty. This means an in-depth analysis of your personal or business requirements will be undertaken and a perfect package provided, and Orange employees are meticulously sorted and selected for the job.
You’ll receive a comprehensive package from a range that includes the most recent technology on the market, and professional assistance is given until you fully understand and utilise the product. As a mobile phone service provider, the Orange Shop on top of all aspects of its game.
If you’re unsure of the strength of the 3G network in your region, the Orange coverage checker allows you to assess the signal strength in any part of the UK. Approximately 70% of the UK populace receives excellent coverage, and the other 30% are simply interspersed with the 2.5G system of connections.
This option allows you to continue using your mobile even though you may be out of range, and most mobile phones will register the 3G logo on their screens if they’re within 3G coverage. Certain services, like high definition video streaming, will not be operational outside of coverage.
Orange Customer Service
Orange offers a comprehensive customer service in all sectors, with particular attention paid to the various business sectors. Orange provides a network service that works well for everyone, from the sole proprietor to the corporate king.
As a businessperson travelling abroad, you can activate the roaming facility to enable usage of your device and stay on top of developments, and you can find out the text rates and a list of available services of any particular country beforehand. For a low monthly premium, your phone will be replaced if stolen, lost or damaged, and the replacement posted to your home.
Orange Wednesdays is an extra treat for Orange mobile and broadband subscribers who are particularly fond of going to the cinema. Every Wednesday, you’ll receive two tickets for the price of one, which will be valid at participating cinemas.
You can’t make advance bookings on it, or redeem it for cash, and if you want to get a free ticket and a good seat, make sure you get there well ahead of the pack. This offer is only available to active subscribers, and the service has been extended to PizzaExpress, where you can also get a two for one deal.
Orange Pay As You Go
Orange’s Pay As You Go animal packages provide a selection of choices to suit your needs and pocket to a tee. Music lovers will adore the monkey package, with access to a zillion quality tracks through the Orange online music site. You can even build your own playlists and share them with your friends.
Top ups bring extra rewards, too. For just £5 you’ll get free music and a number of free texts, and the more the top up, the more free texts you get. The dolphin package offers free internet, the canary weekend calls and the camel overseas calls.